It’s that time of year when everyone is in good cheer and Santa is checking his list…twice! So, in the spirit of Christmas, I thought I would make my own special Christmas list. So without further ado, these are the things that would make me smile like the Grinch this Christmas.
1. The ability to easily switch from one account to another in Instagram….please, please make this happen.
2. To find an iPhone 6, 64g in Silver…apparently it is easier to find Waldo than this particular phone.
3. For Facebook to just leave everything alone already…no more algorithms, no more policy changes, just leave it be.
4. For Twitter to once and for all demolish bots…I just love when @Suz789$M follows me and has 2 followers and follows 10k. Good times.
5. Sharpies, lots and lots of sharpies in every style and color. (The Hubs got me a stainless steel sharpie this year and I LOVE it.)
7. For people/companies to stop with the automatic direct message on Twitter…be original!
8. To put an end to voice mail.
9. For my airdrop feature to work 100% of the time.
10. World Peace.