It’s summertime and Friday…a perfect combination! Here are the most interesting articles I read this week and hope you will enjoy. Have a great weekend!
1. 5 Lifehacks That’ll Make You Enjoy Work~Gemma Falconer <if these don’t help…might need a new job>
2. The End of the Office Voice Mail~Jena McGregor <can we end all voice mail please?>
3. Seven Ways to Make Yourself More Memorable~William Arruda <be positive>
4. 10 Small Ways to Make this the Least Stressful Summer of Your Life~Henrik Edberg <a great blog to sign up for>
Happy Friday! Can you believe there’s only one more Friday in October? #timeflies
Here are four articles for you to read this week.
1. 7 Simple Social Media Moves that Work-Allison Fass (Really good advice, #4 is my favorite)
2. Don’t Leave a Hole Where Your Finest Work Should Go–Alexandra Franzen (sigh…love this blog post)
3. You Can Have an Easy Life or an Awesome One. Choose Wisely–James Victore (I chose awesome)
4. Passion at Work is More Important than Engagement–Jacob Shriar (Wholeheartedly agree! Find your passion)
Is there anything better than a Friday? Yes, four great articles to read on Friday!
1. How we Work is Changing–Jaleh Bisharat (boy, is it ever)
2. 5 “Stupid” Ideas that Became Million Dollar Businesses–Drew Hendricks (just wow)
3. The Absolutely Essential but Most Overlooked Skill You Need in Management–Walter Chen (So true)
4. The NBA’s Silver and NFL’s Goodell–Jena McGregor (Interesting contrast)
Here are four articles I found interesting this week.
**Helpful Tip: Read a great article (or blog post, hint hint) that you want to post through your social media channels? Use Buffer.
1. Why You Hate Work— Tony Schwartz and Christine Porath (Depressing statistics…more evidence that office culture is key)
2. 5 Reasons Great Leadership Matters–Jacob Shriar (I especially love #4)
3. Heading for Home–Rick Reilly (I love his examples of how sports matter…best of luck to you Mr. Reilly)
4. You Already Know Everything–Alexandra Franzen (little miracles!)