Happy Festivus! As a devoted Seinfeld lover, I had to write a blog post about my airing of grievances…and there are so many but I’ll try to keep it to a minimum. I hope you will join me by adding a few of your grievances in the comment section below! Without further ado…
- Instagram…why won’t you hurry up and let us toggle between accounts already? I hear it’s in beta but enough already.
- The entire political season…it’s too long, too full of hyperbole and too many people are trying to become President. This is not the Miss Universe pageant, folks!
- Perfume, Car and Drug commercials…how many of these ads must we be subject to each day? I try not to watch live tv but when I do it’s all perfume, trucks and pharma!
- Reclining your seat on airplanes…listen, that 2 inches of recline does not make a difference in how your flight is but it makes a huge difference in how mine is when you are reclined in my lap!
- Auto-correct…if my iPhone is so darn smart, then why doesn’t it realize I’m not trying to type DUCK and that I live in the south…I type y’all A LOT…figure it out.
- Siri…please just understand the words coming out of mouth!
- Public restrooms…why do the cracks between the doors have to be so large and how many different flush mechanisms and automatic sinks do they make in this world?
- Credit Card Machines…why isn’t there one universal credit card machine with universal questions? I just want to check out!
- Reply-All, I hate that some people use reply-all to show what a suck up they are.
- Netflix…don’t ask me if I’m still watching…I already feel bad enough that I’ve been watching for 3 hours straight.
Bonus From the Hubs: Left Lane is for passing (only) and Turn Lanes are not for merging.
That’s all for now…I hope you have time to air your grievances…it feels good! Merry Christmas, friends.